Long Range 4G
Our 4G LTE (Long-Term Evolution) broadband antenna greatly extends the range of mobile internet connectivity for coastal and inland shipping.
The light-weight antenna offers up to 150 Mbit/s download and up to 50 Mbit/s upload speed. Affordable high-speed broadband is available to all smartphones, tablets, PCs and other devises on board, and can be optimisated for long-range access enabling high data speed and throughput.
Our long range 4G antenna solution connects the small antenna device with the control unit though a single cable. Thus making it easy to install with just one standard coaxial cable.
Key benefits of our long range 4G antenna include:
- Easy Internet Access with regular 4G LTE simcards
- UV stable, IR reflecting Radome
- Radome is sea weather proof
- Light weight Diversity- and MIMO-Antenna
- Patented, special design, optimized for long-range access
- High Gain and Ultra-wide broadband antenna elements
- Low power consumption
- Overvoltage /surge protection available
- Automatic handover from LTE to 3G to 2G upon availability
- Can be connected to existing onboard traffic management and routers easily
- Bonding IPstreams via antennas up to 600 MBit/s
- Multiple devices can be online at the same time
benefits of our long-range 4g solutions
Enables you to extend your 4G to up to 50 miles of coastline negating the need for expensive sat comms alternatives
Networkable to distribute throughout any ship type
Cyber security options are available to complement our long-range 4G
Systems specifically designed for the maritime environment
Our long range 4G
Tested on fishing vessels in the North Sea and proved to work in known blackspots